Sunday

Gray Zone







When the temperature increases we all need to wear something light and airy yet chic and stylish. Today I'm going to meet some  friends in the city and that's what I picked-up. Though I wear here a pair of skinny pants  in gray-blue flower print, they are thin and light. For the top I chose a low-high T shirt in steel gray color. To give the whole outfit a pomp of difference I added a thin citrus yellow belt. I chose black ballerinas and a black clutch, and colored my lips red.

Do you think I achieved the airy-chic look, to meet my friends in the city?

Check here for some similar items and accessories to get the look.

Pants: [old] but I like those here, and here, T-shirt: forever21, Shoes: here, Belt: love this one here, Ring: similar very nice here, Necklace: here, Earrings: DiamondStuds4Less, Sunglasses: BonLook, Lips: Chanel - 96 excentrique, Cheeks: Lancom - Star bronzer magic brush.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...